Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who I am.

I am the sizzle in the caffeine of your coke.
I am the reason behind your fear of the dark,
I am the dark and I am mischief.
I am the white lines of the letters of this keyboard.
I am what you hate and what you love and
I am what you lust.

I am not the sugar in your tea.
I am not the lust you feel for her.
I am not the reason you love the light.
I am most certainly not the blood on your shirt.

I am the beauty of a rose, the thorn and the stem included.
I have every curve known to the human form;
I am proud of them.

I am the steam between the sheets,
I am the ache below your belt.
I am the feeling of yearning,
I am the warmth between our quivering hips.

I am the saliva in your mouth,
I am the bite marks on your chest.
I am the reason you feel guilty
I am the smell on your pillow when you roll over.

I am not the bubble in your gum
and I am not the color pink.
I am not a purpose.
I am not a reason.

I am the shade of color my chest turns when you pull me close
and I am why you love me.

1 comment:

  1. i can feel the sort of sexual tension going on here its really intense

    ReplyDelete