Sunday, May 6, 2012

closer.

heat rises
filling my head
breath grows shallow
heart races.
consciously making
an effort to inhale
and exhale deeply.
hands begin to reach
pull for places still
hidden by
unnecessary pieces of
clothing.
lip biting
thoughts fleeting.
no longer concentrating
on my breath.
pull off your shirt
tear mine at the seams.
finger tips digging
into flesh.
my body quakes
underneath
the touch of someone
else's.
breath becoming
so shallow
careful not to disturb
this moment.
palms sweaty,
finding their way
up your chest.
your thumb near
my collarbone.
fingertips
finding that spot at
the nape of my
neck.
goosebumps up my
spine.
I ache for you.
toes curl as I quiver
and shake below you.
come closer.
come closer.
inhale me and I'll
exhale you.
fingernails scratch your back
and my muscles contract.
you taste sweet and
satisfying.
my back arches
pressing my pelvis against
yours.
fumbling I reach for your belt.
removing the last barrier
between our bodies.
pressed against you,
your skin soft and warm.
I've never felt so
desired. at home.
pull me closer.
closer.
every inch of my skin
every inch of you.
envelop me and hold
me so much closer.
I want to be entangled in you.
and not just physically.
wrap my legs around your hips,
and I feel our hearts racing
underneath our sticky skin.
lips upon your skin,
you are delicious.
soft and sweet.
closer, I just want to be
closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment