Monday, December 28, 2009

I missed your skin when you were east,

A boy who loves me very much wrote this about me. I loved him once, and broke his heart, here's the aftermath. I'm not proud, I hate that I could hurt someone. I love what and how he writes. How he could be in Indiana and yet we could be so in love. If only distance truly made the heart grow fonder.

The volume is all the way down,

and it's my favorite song because quiet is my favorite sound,
That's why i'm happiest when you aren't around,
That's why i hate this town.

You're the accident plaguing my car,
breaking my windows and making me cry really hard,
you were all i ever really had,
and now that you're gone, i miss it.
You were the light in my bulb,
you were the sun and now you aren't.
now you aren't.
now you aren't

The only bit of you that's left,
is the dust on my carpet
i'll never sweep it,
i'll just leave it.


These are the pictures you took from my bed,
over there is where you redefined the word head,
now it only makes me sad.
This is where i broke down after you left.

I think you were selfish,
lived this life and just left it,
you said fuck it,
and bit the bullet.



----------------
Now playing: Panic At The Disco - Northern Downpour
via FoxyTunes

2 comments: